Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kareena Kapoor not to marry for another 3 years!


Replying about it Kareena has told that she doesn’t want to get married so early, sources close to the star claim.

Kareena Kapoor says, “I’m not going to get into marriage for another 3 years. Saif is with me, neither of us, are running away from a full commitment to one another.”

The actress addes, “I know once I get married I’d like to devote myself completely to that. When it comes to my emotions I’m not a multi-tasker.”

When Saif Ali Khas was asked about Kareena’s decision, he says, “Amma loves Kareena and of course wants us to be together always.

But we both need and want to focus on our work.” Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has once again asserted that she’s not to going to marry in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment