Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm a very busy person - Sushmita Sen

She had no release in 2008 and this year both her movies "Karma, Confessions and Holi" and "Do Knot Disturb" turned out to be duds.

But former beauty queen-turned-actress Sushmita Sen claims she is a very busy person.

"I am basically a very busy person. I am just the sort of person who is constantly delving into different things and wetting.

My palms to see what all interests me and I have been mostly outside the country shooting for my films," Sushmita told IANS.

"I have also been keeping busy with the dubs and promotions of my films. I have also been working around my other companies.

so that I could have a very fulfilling year," she added. Her future film projects include "Dulha Mil Gaya" and "No Problem".

No comments:

Post a Comment