Saturday, December 25, 2010

he taught me......

he taught me.......
what love is....




1. love is beauty
      if you not beautiful, u are not worth to be love...despite how much loving,caring,crazy n faithful you are to him, eventually he just dump your love in the rubish bin....its useless if you are ugly.






2.love is money
     he will ask u,  "what can you give to me?" you have nothing. But im rich in heart....pfffff!! U are not of my standard, " I would not have sex with a third class girl".






3. love is intelligence
      " She is a lawyer. You?" "Im hunting for her because she is smart." So if you are studying psychology,or literature or mass comp, don't even think of falling in love with me!




4. Love is sexy
       " I like girls with tank top and mini skirt". Show some skin yah!! You can really please me...I will love you more babe! So eventually love will fall if you show some boobs n ass, hey! after all its human nature beb! its pretty normal!




5. Love is kiss
           "If there is no kiss, there is no love". So kiss me babe! Don't wait till marriage, we need to keep this LOVE FLAME ON babe....kiss meh!




6.Love is pierce
     "So you inny or outy?" " I like inny so it's easy for me to lick!!" like WOO!! Never come across this typo...


7. Love is boobs
      " I love big boobs". " I wanna marry her". Like how the boobs can really make him to make drastic final decision on the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with.


8.Love is ass
      " Wanna *uck you like doggy style!" WOW!! Do you feel this?? Im getting hotter.....hahahaha!


                                                




But whatever it is, we all have reasons why we wanna be with that "special someone". I didn't say all these reasons are wrong, but it is what I learnt from guys. Hahahaha!! Yet, love is an endless quest to be understand and I am still learning about this thing called "LOVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment