Thursday, April 28, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1)

Directed by: David Yates
Producer: Heyday Films
Genre: Fantasy / Adventure / Action / Mystery
Release Date: 19 Noiembrie 2010
Budget: $ 150,000,000
Total receipts: $ 294,915,214






What I think about Movie

So this movie franchise has matured a lot, a very beneficial thing for characters in my opinion would have to grow with the franchise lovers difficult thing happened because I think the producers wanted them preserved on young children about the franchise, those who came last.Another thing which I liked in the cinema, the fact that the room was fully populated in the first 10 minutes of the movie .... weird, I for example would not be able to watch a movie without that important one thousand to see the first 10 minutes of it bothered me and made noise and hum of these individuals. How about the movie itself would be important first to refer to the book and make it parallel. If we talk about narrative focus first part covered a significant part of the book, but details were omitted, that is what has given the book and savor the flavor and would have given the film, that were the introduction of characters without no back-up details in the film by which to make an introduction to normal, just some characters appeared and someone who has not read the book would have been extremely confusing, so this movie was a big minus. But director David Yates directive was not quite so bad, focusing less on books and the fantasy world of her and more on the characters and their interaction showing a more realistic film, it can sometimes sober, I I really liked, and so the actors have been put in some challenging situations and not left to be desired. As an actor interpretation can say that I liked that of Rhys Ifans, who plays X. Lovegood, I Ifans on I saw him in some roles, but it really surprised me when about the trio of actors can to say they went over the ramp and Rupert and Emma as they headed into the story and Harry in action, again a very pleasant surprise. Overall I can say that the cast was a very good one, note was the involvement of so many British actors, more than other films of the franchise, so the British conservatism has made its mark in this film. I liked the script again very much, extremely successful dance scene in my opinion and when Ron gives Harry's wand had found it at a receiver, very well chosen, dinamizand atmosphere. In terms of special effects were noted as much, but where they were needed ETSI well. Another thing about actors in the cast Dobby's return, was also in the book as fact, but even so a good choice. The action has left to be desired, but in my opinion the scene in which the family leave home and fight with Death Eaters Dudley, I think there ought to show more details about the fight. So overall the movie in my opinion deserves note 8, the two low points should be omitted because of details and not very good introduction to the characters we had several references to them, but even Harry Potter film so different, in a good way, which surprised me myself. Part 2 coming.

 If you want to see trailer...


No comments:

Post a Comment