Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rango (2011)

Director: Gore Verbinski
Writers: John Logan
Stars: Johnny Depp, Isla Fisher, Timothy Olypahant 
Genres: Animation / Adventure / Comedy
Release Date: 15 April 2011
Runtime: 107 min














About the film ... 

I do not know what to say. In general I like the super much animation, I behave like a child when I see cartoons. This time ... something went wrong. The film is super funny situations where you can not not laugh, sad scenes and unfortunately, a little more boring and pointless scenes. Not saying it's a bad movie worth seeing or not, but I'm not impressed with anything. I expected something much more interesting especially since Johnny Depp was on display, even if only voice. I think the more I liked the owls who played the guitar in the most inappropriate moments.

If you want to see trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment